Our team loves connecting journalists to the incredible people using Change.org to start, grow and win campaigns on issues they care about. If you’re a journalist interested in speaking to a petition starter or a member of the Change.org staff team, please email email@example.com.
You can also keep up to date with the latest campaigns by following @CdnChange on Twitter.
How can I use Change.org to source stories?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can:
- Put you in touch with people who have started petitions on Change.org
- Offer expert comment and analysis on people power, online campaigning, and digital politics and engagement.
- Provide insight on petition trends in the region or beat you cover.
- Sign you up to receive regular updates on relevant petitions, victories, and our work.
Who signs Change.org petitions?
- More than 13 million users across Canada
- Users in every province and territory in Canada
- More than 400 million users in 196 countries
Who is the average petition starter?
There is no average petition starter on Change.org. Generally, petition starters are reflective of Canada’s population, including many different ethnicities, backgrounds and ages, from youth to seniors.
How can I find a petition on a given topic?
If you’re in a time crunch, you can enter relevant keywords into our search bar and review the results. If you have slightly more time, email email@example.com with what you’re looking for, and we’ll get you what you need!
Learn more about our work
Check out recent victories on petitions started in Canada and more information on the impact of our work around the world.